- Product Mgmt/Mktg
- Product/Market Fit
Murtaza Amiji is a hands-on product and marketing leader with strong history of driving significant top line growth at startups and established companies such as Microsoft and Oracle. Murtaza bootstrapped a travel startup, created an AI-based travel planning and booking platform, and partnered with suppliers in Africa to enable consumers design and book their perfect trip to African destinations. At present, Murtaza is the Head of Product at Oracle where he is responsible for strategy and direction for cloud platform services focused on Oracle SaaS Applications.
Murtazaâ€™s expertise and skills include:
- Entrepreneurial instincts to identify business opportunities, raise investments, and forge relationships, alliances, and partnerships.
- Unique international depth to drive strategy, partnerships, and development globally. Fluent in four languages.
- Deep technical and engineering background to partner with development teams to create innovative solutions, and launch solutions in the market. Builds strong mutual respect to motivate teams and drive urgency. Patent holder.
- Excellence in hiring, building, and keeping high performance product teams.
- Licensing and pricing strategies for SaaS, PaaS, packaged software, and hardware products and solutions.