Building a successful company is hard. We get it. We've been there.
You're simultaneously building your product, hunting for prospective customers, building a team, wanting investors. Never enough time. Never enough resources.
If you are building a tech company with aspirations to grow fast, The Intelligent Accelerator is for you.
Our Accelerator Programs and our network of experts and mentors have helped hundreds of founders navigate the journey from idea to scalability (all the way to Series A!). They are waiting for you on The Intelligent Accelerator.
On The Intelligent Accelerator, you'll find:
- Our Foundation Program - where we accelerate your startup from wherever you are to generating customer revenue.
- Our Advanced Programs - where we focus on getting you funded and scaling your business. More details below.
- Over 60 mentors - waiting to guide you on your journey.
- 40 courses - lead by experts that show you how.
- Free and discounted resources - so you can preserve your capital for team-building, building an awesome product, and customer development.
- Hand-picked provisioners - that know how to make a little go a long way.
- A Community of founders - where you can crowd-source the wisdom of your peers.
Accelerate your startup now!
There is no application. There is no waiting.
Your personal, guided journey awaits.
Not ready yet? Learn more.
What Founders say...
The BRIIA Startup Accelerator Program is the best business decision that I've ever made...regardless of whether I was raising money or not, it was critical to me getting my mind around how to intentionally build my business while running it.
Julius Nyanda, CEO and founder of HouseKeys
The BRIIA Startup Accelerator Program is a game changer for entrepreneurs looking to understand how to build a startup.
Nikhil Balachandran, CEO and founder of Zabble
Is your company already selling a well-developed product to lots of customers? Do you have advanced systems in place and are ready for growth?
Watch this space for announcements about our upcoming programs.