- Minimum Viable Product
- First customer Acquisition
Kevin Chew is an experienced Operator, Investor and Entrepreneur with 4 Exits ( 1 IPO and 3 M&A ) to his credit. He's held leadership positions in Product, Sales and Business Development. Kevin likes to say that he's "Failed" at every role there is to have at a tech company. Kevin led the Big-Data investment thesis at EMC Ventures for 3 years.
Kevin is a master at leading multi-disciplinary operations: engineering, product management, alliances, sales, and business development teams. He is at his best when he is leading mission critical software development, operations and sales campaigns. His experience spans every kind of company situation imaginable: start-ups, IPO's, turn-arounds, small and large cap growth companies.
His technical specialties include:
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Big Data, Hadoop, HDFS, Content Management, Unstructured data, enterprise search, collaboration
- Real time, actionable analytics, business intelligence
- Enterprise Applications: ERP, CRM, Supply Chain
- Middle-Ware: Data Fabric, MDM, BPM, ETL
- Virtualization (server and storage), Automated provisioning, tuning and performance
- Next generation Storage: Distributed Systems, Openstack, Ceph, Restful APIâ€™s
- Storage Appliances, Hardware Manufacturing
You can find Kevin's blog here.