Careers at BRIIA
Here's how you can help us build and grow exciting new companies. Bring your business skills, your Artificial Intelligence knowledge and your passion to BRIIA and make an impact on the future!
Interested in entrepreneurship ? Interested in artificial intelligence? Join us as an Intern this fall!
The Bishop Ranch Intelligence Innovation Accelerator (BRIIA) is the Bay Area's first integrated business accelerator program and coworking community dedicated to data innovation. Based in San Ramon, our mission is to start and grow companies powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning.
We accept applications for interns on a rolling basis. You do not need to know all of the skills prior to the internship. We'll help you learn and adapt along the way with provided support. You do need to be willing to learn quickly and independently!
Time commitment: 8-12 hours/week
Location: 2600 Camino Ramon, Suite 400, San Ramon, CA
- Support events hosted at BRIIA
- Organize speakers
- Promote events
- Suggest topics and speakers for future events
- Staff BRIIA's reception desk during coworking hours (M-F; 9-5 PM)
- Welcome visitors and coworkers
- Answer phone and questions from resident companies
- Issue badges
- Ensure kitchen and office area are orderly
- Contribute to digital marketing and social media platforms by providing content
- Participate in and record meetings with start-up accelerator companies
- Conduct graphic design development: concept through completion for digital and print materials
- Ability to network with entrepreneurs
- Update the current website
- Other responsibilities may be assigned as needs arise
- Student pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree with a graduation date of December 2017 or later
- Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize workload involving multiple projects at one time
- Strong ability to work independently and with a team
- Willingness to take on a leadership role in timely project completion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High-level of initiative, self-motivation, and creativity
- Outgoing, confident, mature, and professional demeanor
- Knowledge in Microsoft office products
To apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com. In your email, please include why you want to apply for this internship, and your availability.